Books I read in 2006:
1. Love Me, Loves Me Not–Libby Malin
2. The Devil Wears Prada–Lauren Weisberger
3. The Life of Pi–Yann Martel
4. My Sister’s Keeper–Jodi Picoult My favorite Jodi Picoult book to date.
5. The Friendship Test–Elizabeth Noble
6. Atonement–Ian McEwan
7. The King of Torts–John Grisham
8. The Brethren–John Grisham
9. Angels & Demons–Dan Brown It was no The Da Vinci Code.
10. Vanishing Acts–Jodi Picoult
11. In Her Shoes–Jennifer Weiner
12. Almost French–Sarah Turnbull
13. PS I Love You–Ceceila Ahren
Books I read in 2007:
1. Bookends–Jane Green
2. The Other Woman–Jane Green
3. Resistance–Anita Shreve
4. A Long Way Down–Nick Nornby
5. Goodnight Nobody–Jennifer Weiner (book club selection)
6. Fighting Ruben Wolfe–Markus Zusak
7. Jemima J–Jane Green
8. Never Have Your Dog Stuffed–Alan Alda (book club selection)
9. The Kite Runner–Khaled Hosseini
10. Mr. Maybe–Jane Green
11. Getting the Girl–Markus Zusak
12. The Memory Keeper’s Daughter–Kim Edwards (book club selection)
13. A Mighty Heart–Marianne Pearl
14. How the Garcia Girls Got Their Groove Back–Julia Alvarez (book club selection)
15. Where Is He Now?–Jennifer Greene
16. Something Borrowed–Emily Giffin (book club selection)
17. Dress You Up In My Love–Diane Stingley
18. Swapping Lives–Jane Green
19. Something Blue–Emily Giffin
20. Babyville–Jane Green (book club selection) I obviously read a lot of Jane Green in 2007! Love her!
21. You Have to Kiss a Lot of Frogs–Laurie Graff
22. Eat Pray Love–Elizabeth Gilbert (book club selection)
Books I read in 2008:
1. The Other Boleyn Girl–Phillippa Gregory–I LOVED this book! I tried to get it chosen for book club. But the girls were scared by how long it was.
2. The Choice, Nicholas Sparks–This book was a Christmas present. It was my least favorite Nicholas Sparks book to date.
3. The Pact–Jodi Piccoult–I keep hoping that she’ll Wow me again. But it hasn’t happened since My Sister’s Keeper.
4. The Friday Night Knitting Club–Kate Jacobs (book club selection)
5. The Undomestic Goddess–Sophie Kinsella (book club selection)
6. The Late Bloomer’s Revolution–Amy Cohen
7. All That Matters–Jan Goldstein (book club selection)
8. Breakfast With Tiffany00Edwin John Wintle Really liked this book.
9. Night of Rain and Stars–Maeve Binchy
10. Belle de Jour: Diary of an Unlikely Call Girl–Anonymous Ha, don’t judge.
11. My Horizontal Life: A Collection of One-Night Stands–Chelsea Handler
12. Are You There, Vodka? It’s Me Chelsea–Chelsea Handler
13. Nights in Rodanthe–Nicholas Sparks (book club selection) Boring!
14. Straight Talking–Jane Green
15. Baby Proof–Emily Giffin
16. The Godmother–Carrie Adams
Books read in 2009: