1. Where the heck did August go?? Tomorrow is September 1st. How’d that happen?!
2. Oh man, I really hope the Sneaky Snake Shelly goes home on Big Brother tomorrow night!
3. My Keurig order of coffee finally arrived this afternoon. Tomorrow morning will be full of bliss.
4. I was about ready to toot my own horn for having ZERO coffee today. Then I remember that I had 2 Sugar Free Red Bull’s today instead.
5. My DVR box is crapping out on me. My remote (yes, I changed the batteries!) and the guide menu are all funky. The tech support guy told me that I needed to swap it out for a new DVR box. But that means I’ll have to reset/re-find the recording for all the series that I watch!!! What if I forget to record The Good Wife or Dexter when they start up again???
6. If these are the “problems” I’m faced with, then I lead a pretty good life. 🙂
Breakfast: I haven’t had one of my beloved egg sandwiches in awhile! Egg on a 100 calories sandwich thin with some cheddar cheese, peach, and hot tea.
Lunch: leftover tuna fettuccine. I knew that it would be dry after microwaving the leftover. So, I added a 35 calories Laughing Cow French onion wedge, creamy goodness! I added sprouts on top for some crunch. Odd, I know. But I love sprouts!
Snack: an undocumented Kashi granola bar with a smear of PB…and those 2 Redbulls I mentioned. 🙂
Dinner: A mishmash bowl of things! I cooked up a chicken sausage link. (I was tempted heat up 3 sausages links and devour them and call it dinner. This is where blogging WIAW’s saves me.) So, instead I just cut up one sausage link and served it over a bed of brown rice, mixed veggies, some chickpeas, and diced tomatoes.
It’s several hours later and I’m still satisfied from dinner. I’m usually having mental battles with myself come 9 pm over whether I “need” a snack, so this dinner was a good decision!
Have a lovely evening!! I’m hoping the 2 afternoon Red Bull’s don’t keep me up tonight!!