1. I haven’t blogged in over 2 weeks!! On Thanksgiving, I was prepping side dishes before heading over to my parents. Before I left, I did some dishes. Cut to 8 hours later when I got back home. Dish water from the morning had gotten into my Macbook Pro. Uh oh!! I tried to dry it out and looked on YouTube for tips & tricks. But yeah, it was fried. I bit the bullet and bough another MacBook Pro a few days ago though. Life is better with it!!! Life is also poorer with it, but better.
2. Have you seen these seasonal Pop Tarts? They are kind of awesome! They helped me get through the stress of my laptop issues.
3. My Dad got a new cupcake caddy. I like his better than mine. :/ He also made Whoppers Cupcakes for dessert after lunch today! I wish that I would have taken one to go.
4. I love my new Essie nail polishes. Buy Me a Cameo is on my toes. And Chinchilly is on my fingers.
5. One of my favorite things about Christmas is breaking out my Christmas blankets! These 2 fleece blankets are so soft and warm, but every thin in material. I think I got them at Dollar General. I’m currently huddled under them as I type. Love!