Let’s play catch-up, shall we?
1. A couple of months ago, I went to the Oddball Comedy Fest show to see Flight of the Conchords, Dave Chappelle, and others. This is the only picture I could check. Security was
on a power trip really strict about no photos during the show.
3. I went to Cleveland for work for a few days. Top on my list was going to Michael Symon’s B Spot restaurant. I was a bigger fan of the S’Mores milkshake than the burger. Yummmmm!
4. Several of us had a blogger meet-up date in South Austin. We went to a dive bar. Really divey…..the regulars were really into their shuffleboard. Unfortunately the smoke in there got to us quick, so we moved over to the Moontower Saloon which I loved.
5. I went to the One Republic & Sara Bareilles concert at the ACL Live theater. Great show!
6. I had brunch at Elizabeth Street Cafe with my friend, Bonnie. I should go to this restaurant more often. I’ve only been twice, but it’s charmed my socks off both times.
7. Haley girl turned 11 on September 30th! I had a sinus infection, so it was just a normal day for her. But I gave her lots of treats.
8. I went to Bath & Body Works this weekend to stock up on hand soap. The sweet clementine one is by far my favorite. Love it so much!!
I had every intention of bypassing the candles too. But the soap area had customers around it so I smelled some candles until they left. And once I saw the pumpkin pecan waffles one, I was a goner. It smells as good as it sounds!
9. I’m set for the holidays.